MITSUBISHI DELICA 4X4 DEISEL
GWAII ADVENTURE CAMPERS: Explore the backcountry of Haida Gwaii in our equipped campervan that is designed for the backroads for 2 people
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
* We supply a small cooler
* Full curtain set for privacy while sleeping.
* Premium sound system (because what's a road trip without great tunes?)
* New tires for better handling and safety.
* Plates, bowls, cups, and eating utensils for 3. Also thermal mugs for morning coffee, or late night hot chocolate.
*A full complement of cookware (knives, cutting board, bowls, and on and on)
* 1 pot, 1pan.
* An assortment of paper and disposable items (paper towels, ziploc bags, toilet paper).
* Dishwashing soap, sponges, and two spray bottles for washing.
* A great selection of spices & oil for cooking
* Corkscrew and plastic wine glasses
* A French press coffee maker plus one pound of coffee.
*Trash bags and recycling bags
* Matches, fire starters and lighter
* A multi-tool for whittling at the camp site and more, extra tools, hatchet etc..
* A propane stove for cooking
* Other miscellaneous camping surprises (First Aid Kit, whisk broom, atlas/map, etc.)
* Pillows, Rumpl Sleeping Blankets (or sleeing bags), sheets, towels.
* Rooftop Storage, Great if you're traveling with a lot of stuff.
We really try to think of everything you'll need and have it there for you.
You will be responsible to replace DEISEL fuel that you use
available to interact and give any guidance 24/7
We can give you the entire rundown of all the campgrounds, and our secrete "must-see places"
We will equip the Delica with basic necessities, we can make special deliveries (if provided before booking).
We only permit the vehicle to stay on paved and dirt roads.- BEACH ACCESS IS NOT PERMITTED!
Check out time 10 am
Check-in instructions: Check in times will depend on your arrival times. Please give us your itinerary so we can make the necessary arrangements for your arrival.